Sunday, September 26, 2010

The fun and not so-fun!

Howdy!
I wonder how's everyone is coping with their life, but I guess I'm doing good (most of the time). Well, that does not mean that I am smiling 24/7 though. I always got myself down whenever I was blown by the wind (wonder how the wind in NZ is very strong these days), people say something unpleasant to me, people's attitude, own life reflection and TESTS!!! I'm not so sure whether I should be happy or not, but at least I am done with two tests last week; 223 and 105. And now, you could say that my life has changed back to the normal one. And yeah, it's officially the beginning of daylight saving in NZ. Therefore, the time difference between New Zealand and Malaysia is 5 hours now.Anyway, last night was the most epic night in International House. We had variety of food and performances from all over the world such as Korea, Malaysia, Japan, Germany, U.S.A,U.K, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, India, Cook Island, Poland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Iraq! What a night to remember! From Malaysian traditional dance to beyonce impersonist, and back to spice girls era, rocky rockband from Kazakhstan, fabolosome groove by the Indian group and lots more!! Here are some pictures and videos to give you an idea of what International Night was all about! video



2 Comments:

Blogger fatalist said...

hey angah,
i like the performance.
tpi terkejut sket sbb guna lagu raya

September 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger syafiqzac said...

angah seronotnya!

September 28, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home