Friday, September 10, 2010

Too much to take

Fuh, does the title give you the idea of me 'giving up?". Well, part of me feels so, and another part still believes in hopes. Anyway, it was quite shocking today that our director asked us to stay during the summer. The reason is to keep us in the english speaking environment and exposing us to new stuff like research, work life or summer school. I was really upset because I already bought the return ticket on 15 February 2011, together with my parents and Chapix. My dad kinda angry a bit for the waste of money. Well, it is true but I can't help it. I am caught in between. I want to see my parents, save money and at the same time improving myself (English fluency and individually) and experience more of New Zealand. Herm,,end of story. Since the higlight of this post is about our first Eid in New Zealand, there should not be anything about 304 assignment or 105 or 223 revision. Haha. It was irony though because I never work in the kitchen at home but now I cut the chicken and meat for the satay. It was a good experience, at least now I know how to prepare satay (Well, more or less). After that, I when back to my room and called my parents (technically they called me. I just text them). At first, I try not to shed any tears, but I ended up feeling sad and empty without them during at first day of Eid. Well, my sister said that I shouldn't be crying. I ain't girls, so why should I. Even so, the feeling is still different, especially when you have been celebrating the special day with your family. Well, there is no point of feeling sad anymore, right? I have the others with me- my friends. They are all just like me. Being away from their home and family. So basically, we have each other right! So be happy and enjoy the moment. Happy Eid Fitr everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger sizuka[Izzati] said...

Happy Eid-Fitr Angah.maaf zahir batin:)

September 10, 2010 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Azman Dean said...

You too, ti. Selamat Hari Raya. Thanks a lot for the photos, food and everything :D

September 10, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home