Monday, November 1, 2010

After quite some time.

Hey all. Come to think of it, I haven't been writing for months now. Well, it can't be helped. Blame the hustle bustle life of University. I have to admit that I am pretty relaxed compared to the others. This is why I am taking this opportunity to express how grateful I am for doing what I am doing now. It is undeniable that I always wonder of whether what I am doing now is what I should be doing over the years ahead. But I do believe that God has set some purposes for me being here in this world. Well, enough of the reflection section. Let's get back to the real business! It's 1/11/2010 and I'm officially free from now on...well at least until the next term. By 'free' I mean 'being bored'. Yes, it is true. I have no idea where to go or even what to do before I am off to Melbourne and eventually back to my home country. Ideally, I stay because I've paid my accommodation rent until 15/November, so there is no point of wasting every dollars spend right! Still, I am clueless of what to do. Perhaps bungee jump helps? Well, I am not so much of a person-who-loves-doing-something-thrilling, and Bungee jump is a definite cross out list. I am thinking of a more practical way of road trip. But the problem is that I left my driving license back home and even I got it with me, I doubt that my parents will let me drive here. Herm............I don't know. Do more shopping I guess? But I am saving up for the not-sure-happening-or-not family trip to China. Guess I should just stay put and keep on rolling some of the movies I have downloaded here.

Speaking of movie, I would like to make a review on a movie called, 'The Village'. This movie is created by the one of the top film producer of the year, M. Night Shyamalan. What I like about this movie is that, it centred on the elites' thinking that they should not be exposing their children to the real world in keeping them alive from the harmful world! The message of this story is very bold. It shows us that sometimes we need to choose a riskier option in protecting all of us even though it means losing contact with the real world. Let alone the technology. Well, if we relate back to what happens now, should we be scared enough? Too many things can happen with only a click from your home computer!

2010 is almost ending. Well, not for another month and a half at least. There were too many things happened to us all within the period. Some are bad and some are good. But, we managed to overcome them all with determination, support from self and others and etc. I wished to name a few but my blog is not about hatred, bad feelings, insulting or etc. So, I rather keep all of them to myself. But, I can conclude that I ain't all goody-goody either.

I hate to say this, but I am going to miss International House and all of my friends here....Hope we'll see each other again in the future!

2 Comments:

Blogger sizuka[Izzati] said...

lets go watch harry potter then.ouch you're going back on 15th?too bad.want to go to any beach?camwhoring?miahaha.me too don't have any well-planned activities.random angah.random.kakaka~

November 1, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Azman Dean said...

Camwhoring? Sounds good! I'm leaving on the 14th to Melbourne.

November 2, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home