Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey, it's Melbourne, yo!

It was great that I was given a chance to travel around the world. Not exactly the whole world yet, but it will be someday. The short detour to Melbourne before going back to home country was worthwhile. I met nice peoples, ate nice foods, visited interesting places and experienced a metropolitan life. If people ask me what I like the most about Melbourne, I would say the tram and the food! Well, I’ve got to admit that 9 months without regular spicy foods had turned my stomach a little ‘uncomfortable’ when I got one. Thanks to my buddy, Syafiq Zakaria, for introducing me to his school mates. Of course I got a little awkward when the whole SEMESTA’s were together and I was the total stranger of the group. But, as time went by, I cope it very well. Enough with the pep talk! Here are some of the pictures we took during the stay. We went to almost every parts in Melbourne city. The Museum, The Zoo, The Shrine of Rememberance, Yarra River, South Wharf and lots more. It's silly that I've forgotten most of the names. Never mind. Hope you enjoy these pictures.



1 Comments:

Blogger syafiqzac said...

chup2. seronok,, nnti nk pergi lagi melbourne bole? nk chup2

December 3, 2010 at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home