Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gold Coast.

Hey all. I know this kinda late. But I am going to share with you my travel experience at Queensland Sunshine State, Gold Coast. Just to let you know that Gold Coast is part of Australia and it is a very hot place. Unlike Malaysia, Gold Coast is more towards hot and dry instead of hot and humid. You can get skin cancer if you don't apply your sunblock here. Anyway, my short trip here was worthwhile after all. Come on, who's not drooling over those abs and babylicious bods? At first I wonder why one of the places there is called as 'Surfer's Paradise'. It's because of the beaches, beaches, beaches and again, beaches. A lot of surfers come to this place, considering this place is the top three best surf beaches all over the world.Cool eh? Unfortunately, I couldn't see anyone doing the stand surf that day. Probably that area isn't suitable for that. Who knows? Anyone coming here might think, "Oh God, why didn't I have that abs, and blablabla". But I guess it is unfair to think that way because God only gives something when we really shows our wants to it. As for these super abs-licious guys and chicks, they worked out for it. So, obviously they deserve one,right? Unlike me who hardly do any exercises let alone take part in any sports. Haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger rabbani said...

wah..seronok jalan2

March 14, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Azman Dean said...

:)

March 18, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home