Thursday, April 21, 2011

How my future look like?

Have you ever thought of how your future are going to look like? Or shall I say, "Be like"? Ever since I was young, I always dreams of what will happened to me in the future. This habit still continuing on and the following are the list of how I see myself in the future:

1)Obviously, after I finished my study, I will be serving the Government as an English teacher in TBA government primary school. Hopefully, I will be able to survive in wherever school I will be posted to.

2)And if there is a slight chance that I can continue my studies in-between the years, I would go for any local universities for master level or perhaps postpone the learning until I got any good offers to continue it overseas! UK will be the top in the list, for sure!!

3)Right after I am done with the contract, I am so glad to take a year off to travel around Europe. Hopefully, my mother will give her permission on this one! Capture tons of shots and bring back as many snow globes and tea towels as possible.

4)Then after I am all settle down and good to go, I will consider teaching in either higher education or as primary English teacher still! And during the night, I will just take few hours to teach English at self or any tuition center.

5)I am more than excited to have my own coffee shop. Decorated with nice themes and service. I am thinking of something global yet still cater to the locals' and tourists' buds.

6)Learn Mandarin and Japanese language for sure. Not for survival purposes, but for living skill instead.

7)I have to admit that I am such a blonde (*expression used for not really a knowledgeable person). So I gotta digest and get my geography and history correct. A must do thing!!!

8)Talking about being knowledgeable, ever since I was a child I always have this thing of being as TV host. Say.....8TV Quickie, Oprah Winfrey Show and etc. Well, many people are aware how I idolized Ally Iskandar for who he is (Malaysian top TV host).

9)And yes....I would be more than happy to own a mini cooper!

10)Since studying overseas has prepared me as a mini Malaysian ambassador, I would love to be a real one if I could.

11)Come out with my own books. The genres are still TBA.

12)And the last but not least, attending to as much as families and friends' weddings. I would love to be the best man if they ever asked!!


Sounds pathetic? I guess, REALISTIC is the only way to describe these future forecast! Still whatever happens, I do need supports from my family and friends. And when I say that, I mean YOU!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home