Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time 2011 100 Influential People

Ever imagined being one of the 100 influential people in the world? To be truth, I do. Although it sounded more like desperation for fame, I have my own reason for wanting to be the 'it' person. I haven't figured out the cause for me being the top 100, but what catches my attention the most is the listing of one of the Glee stars in the chart. Does Chris Colfer or KURT HUMMEL ring any bells to you? Him, of all other person is one of the 100 influential people listed in Time 2011. I guess his daring character as a homo in the series really captures people's attention. Not to be pessimist, but there is a rumor going around that the creator of the series himself, Ryan Murphy is a homo, which explains the focus of the series - Homo and all that revolves in it. Well, despite of the issue, I am so in love with the series. It somehow made my week! Loves the numbers, the issues dealt in every episodes...well, what's not to love, ay!! To be truthful, if I am not doing what I am doing at the moment, I would rather go and try to get myself a character in the series. Haha. Sounds crazy, right!

1 Comments:

Blogger NISA' nis said...

jalan2~ ni kaki tgk DVD nih~ ;p

May 31, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home