Friday, June 10, 2011

Catching up!

Hey Y'ol. It has been weeks of hell. I was loaded with assignments, tests and what not. And as for now, I've got two weeks of revision break for an exam on the coming 24th June. Right after the exam finishes, I will be as free as the birds (until the next semester starts AGAIN!)

Anyway, My hair was no longer long or rebond-ed like the last 5 months since I went to cut them all off yesterday. There was a moment when I said to myself, "Owh, there goes my hair. At least nothing bothers my good night sleep anymore!".

Okay, to tell you all the truth I am so excited about doing my own Vlog!! Yes, Finally, I will have my Vlog. There will be deep consideration and thought put in each episodes. But I am going to give you a hint..or a spoiler as people say. The first episode will be about "What I love about Auckland city". I will pull out some crazy stunts, do something crazy that you won't think I will be doing it at all!! Hate to do this but that is all for preview of the beginning of my Vlog. If you want to know more, you have to stay tune and subscribe my channel soon.

Anyway, the weather is crazy today. It has been raining non-stop from the morning. Still, with weather as such, it gives people like me more excuses to wake up late and being a sleazy!

Coming Winter break will be a bit empty for me since I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE AT ALL! However, luckily for me, I've got some project going on such as finishing the series that I've bought, photo shooting, billing my expenditure and lest not forget, Vlog-ing Winter Operation!

And finally, before I end up my writing for today, I would like to express my gratitude to Our creator, and my parents for making me who I am. It is undeniable that there are parts that I don't like about myself (physique, past life and etc.), but I think I am being blessed for being who I am right now. So again thank you God, Umi and Abah and all who've been supporting me all along (So Grammy speech-like). Anyway, that's all for now. Bye, y'ols!

2 Comments:

Blogger sizuka[Izzati] said...

that's fine.not going anywhere means you get to save some money!:P

June 10, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Azman Dean said...

well ive been spending a lot too

June 10, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home