Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photoshoot!!!!!

Hye y'al. It was super windy days before but the weather did not stop me and our talented photographer,Ms.Izzati to have our Men's Winter collection photoshoot. It was my first time modelling for someone. We did not have have professional photoshoot but the feeling was like having one. Striked poses, checked the suitable outfits and exressions were kinds of experience that I won't forget. The pictures came out REALLLY good. Not to brag, but flippping through some Men's fashion magazines did help me out. Still, I have lots of improvements needed to be on par with them. Haha! And then it strucked me that being a model is not that easy. You need to meet your clients' requirement and understand the photographers' instruction as well. It is all about being professinal. Keeping all personal matters aside, whether it be the smelly photo ground or even windy weather! Well these are some of the best ones!








2 Comments:

Blogger sizuka[Izzati] said...

yo cool man~!:P

June 19, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Azman Dean said...

hahah.

June 19, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home