Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vlog

Hey, everybody. What's up?? I was just finished watching some vlog created by group of Malaysians students studying in overseas. They are all super AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! To be honest, I have tried coming out one with my own too, but it was nothing compare to theirs. So I am taking their advices on making good videos and hopefully I will be able to come up with one for my own too. I guess it is just a matter of time. Really? Haha. I would have some catchy lines like "Previously on Azman Dean" or maybe "Here;s what you missed on Azman Dean". Sounds familiar? Yeah, they are normally the lines used in almost every English series such as Glee, Smallville and lots more!

Anyway, there was a minor earthquake yesterday night (01 July 2011) here in Auckland City, New Zealand. If I am not mistaken, the scale was 2.9. Pretty scary ay! Weirdly that I didn't feel anything when the quake happened. Guess I was pre-occupied doing my thing.

Let's get back to what we're dealing here. Not a monster, but the Vlog! Frankly speaking, I am in a process of getting all the confidence I could before producing one. How I wish I am super-tech guy as well. At least my video won't be merely video documentary!!! Bye for now!! Let's keep our finger cross that the production of my vlog will be happening soon enough. Cheers!

Oh yeah. Here are some of the vlogs that are worth checking. So enjoy!
matluthfi - anwarhadi - aiman azlan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home